- Terry McIver speaks with Frank Besednjak, founder and president of The Training Source, Inc., about the Customer Care Plus, which took first place in the Training category.
Find out what your customers are saying about what happened today!
Most companies donít know!
The Gartner Group reports that on average, 96% of customers who have had a bad service experience donít report it, and 91% of these customers donít do business with that company again. Other research shows that the companies that provide the best service have the most loyal customers, highest referral rates and are the most profitable.
To achieve this level of service, the customer needs to be involved in the improvement process. Sending follow up post cards or letters takes too long to get results back and making outbound calls is time consuming and expensive.
Customer Care Plus powered by InMoment uses the power of the Internet to provide instant alerts to service issues and reduces your customer service measurement program costs with our flat rate pricing system. Customer Care Plus uses a four step process to improve service, customer loyalty and profits.
- 100% of customers are invited to take the survey
- The survey invitation is printed on the customers copy of the invoice
- A small incentive is suggested to improve response rates
- A green alternative to paper based surveys
- Survey questions are specific to residential contractors services
- Customers complete the survey by calling a toll free number or visiting a web site and in less than three minutes tell about their experience with the technician, contractor or installer
- Customers that want to be called back trigger customized alerts to your service manager or designated representative
Monitor Real Time Reports
- Integrated real-time reporting with multiple hierarchies and distribution of reports
- Instant feedback with an email or IM to the service manager for immediate problemresolution and customer recovery
- Open and pending incident reports provide local accountability
- Technicians and installers have access to their own surveys and customer feedback for self improvement programs
- Customers tell what they like about your business so it can be repeated and areas that need to be improved
- Intelligent questions. Our system will vary the questions dependant upon the answers given. (for example we will differentiate between a new installation versus a service call)
- Customer responses drive a Customer Satisfaction Index score for each technician or location (allows you the opportunity to let your field staff look at their individual survey data online!)
- Missed sales opportunities are easily identified for follow up
- Audio recording in the customers voice and text comments are available for each technicians review, coaching and development or posting testimonials to your company web site
- Weekly trend reports graphically present 13 different key performance indicators to keep the program awareness high among all company employees
- Peer reports benchmark your business against the sum of all participating contractors
- The lowest total program cost and cost per completed survey!
Call Us Today!
- Phone: 888-538-5383
Our other websites: